Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Colour Blast - First Design Team Post

I have been a bit neglectful in the last few weeks - Adrian is home for a short time, we have had a holiday, the kids are crazy and work is busy. I haven't even had time to share with you my good news. :) I made the Design Team of a wonderful Australian company called Colour Blast, they make the most lushest, boldest, shimmery sprays, pastes, mica powders and more. Please pop over on to their blog and have a look, I can guarantee that you will love them as much as I do.
Any way this is my first layout that I have created with the Colour Blast products and I just wanted to share it with you, I do have a step by step on how to create it so if you want to learn how to use these products and create these wonderful flowers then stop by the blog.

Sunshine Sisters

No comments: