Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Scrap Suite Cyber Crop

It was my first time doing the challenges at the Scrap Suite and boy did I love them, they were very inspirational and having a month to get them done even better as I have only managed to do two.

Good Times

The challenge for this one was to follow the latest trend in scrapbooking and do a layout on the diagonal. I must admit it is not something I do very often but it was a lot of fun. The photo is one from Paige's Princess Birthday Party (I don't think she will ever have another girlie party...too much of a Tomboy!!). I love it when I can get a good photo of the girls together.

Sparkle

This challenge was to use the colour palette of pink, mint, white and gold glitter.

This would have to be one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment, so soft and feminine. The photo is of Bronte a few years ago when she dressed up in one of my flower girl dresses. I am so glad that Louise sent them down to me when her girls grew out of them. Now my challenge is to get Paige into one of them and get a photo of her.

No comments: