Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2017

March White with One

Hello everyone, sorry I am a bit behind on my blogging this month actually last month now!!) it has been super crazy with Adrian here every weekend and the girls activities. So I am doing a bit of a catch up blog post... or two. Starting with my March White With One Design Team Layout.
As you can probably work out form the layout below the colour for March was "Orange" or more specifically orange peal.

Family

I must admit I don't work with orange very often but when I do I love how it turns out. Such a bold colour really draws the eye.
 
I made the layout below first for my March DT layout, but when I went to put the finishing touches on it I just had to add some flower die cuts from Kaisercraft as they were calling to me to add them. I then couldn't honestly say it was "A White with One" layout. :) But never mind as it has been picked up by Scrapbooking Memories for publication.
It was also my turn to be interviewed as a Design Team Member for the Blog, if you are interested in my Q & A time them pop on over and get to know me a bit more.
 
 
 


No comments: